Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, January 5, 2015

Tuesday, January 5, 1965

Cloudy_windy & warmer I came home from work & went right to bed, I was so tired I read paper in bed.

Ivard came home right after I went to work last nite & was gone again at 7: this morning Jerry took him after Ivard took Dale on his Paper route.

I woke up at 2: & no one was here.

Ray worked at D.q 11:30 to 6: Jerry went up town, came home at 3: & fixed supper & we ate when Kids came. at 4:45 Jerry took Jackie to dancing & went & fed cows & went to work 6: to close Dale went with him & cleaned D.q. yard. Ray brought them home at 6: I went to bed & Ray_Dean & Dale went to Mutual. I went to work at 11: Ivard didn't come home tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment