Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, September 1, 2014

Tuesday, September 1, 1964

First Day Seminary_ Dean got appointed Historian

rained most of day_ cleared up little this afternoon. Dean left at 7: for Seminary, rides with Weavers this year. Kids went to school & I laid in bed & read paper & got up late then we went up & took Ray to work in rain & drove around looking at Houses for sale. got groc. & came home & had lunch & played Scrabble until time for Ivard to go to work.

 I drove up to D.q. at 6: to get Dale for supper & see Kids a min

Dean fixed supper & we ate & he did dishes & at 7: him & Dale went to Mutual with yorgensens. Jackie & I went to bed at 7:30 then I got up at 9:30 & watched T.V. until Ivard came home & it went off air. I still feel awful. Simplots called & said Plant was down on account of weather & I was laid off until called.

No comments:

Post a Comment