Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Monday, August 31, 1964

First day of school

rained all nite & most of today

I came home from work & stopped at Jerrys & brought him & Ray home & Ray took Car & went to Caldwell to see Parole officer about going to school. Kids had all gone to school & Ivard was in bed Jerry left at 9:30 to go work for Ray until he got back then Jerry brought car home & Ivard took him home & went & got his check. I went to bed at 9:30 & got up at 1:30 & figured out check & Ivard went & Pd bills & I made out payments & worked on books. Ivard went to work at 4: Dean & Jackie came from school. & went up town to get Jackies school stuff Dale came home & went & cleaned D.q. yard. I was so sick (Period) I laid off & went to bed after supper Dean brought Jerry home & they fixed supper then Jerry went to work 6: to close

No comments:

Post a Comment