Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Wednesday, September 23, 1964

Jerry got back from Utah

warm

I stoped on way home from work & bought 1½ bu. peaches & ½ bu necterines & came home & Ivard had bottles washed & we started in on them. did 28 qts peaches & 18 qts necterines had nearly a bu left to do tomorrow

Jerry got home from Salt Lake on train 6:30 A.M., did business & worked at D.q. lunch hr. went to store & got stuff for supper & fixed it. & they ate when Kids came at 4: then Dean took D.q truck out until 6: then he took Dale & Jackie & went to Piano lesson then out to Lyles & Barbra did Jackies hair

Ivard went to work at 3: & I went to bed at 4: until time to go to work, I was dead. Ivard got home in time to get me up. I went & got Jerry at D.q. & we went to work he worked from 5: till 11:15

No comments:

Post a Comment