Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Friday, September 18, 1964

Dr. Hay told me I had Dibeties. Ivards day off.

warm. Ivard_ Jackie & Dean went up to foot ball game

I came home from work & went right to bed. Jerry had to get up & go work D.q lunch hr then again at 6: to 11: he made out payments & went to bank ect., didn't work at Simplots last nite, too sick & didn't get off at D.q. until 1:30 AM

I woke up at 1: & Ivard & I went up & had lunch at D.q then we went out & got Barbra & Cliffords wife & went to Caldwell & put money in bank for Dale & my dimes & pd on laway then they brought me home & Ivard took Barbra to store & home & I had bath & at 3:45 Ivard came & took me to Dr, went in with me, Dr. Hay. He said I definatly had sugar dibeties but not too bad yet. We will controll it with diet first. Put me on 400 diet. Dale stayed all nite at Lyles to tend Kids tomorrow. I ate & went to bed until time to go to work. Me & Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment