Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Thursday, September 10, 1964

53° when we came home from work sunny & nice all day. 47° in Caldwell. Kids were to school & Ivard was in bed. Jerry & I went right to bed. Ivard got JErry up at 11:30 to go work at D.q. till 2: Ivard came back to bed & just got undressed when Dean called, he'd lost his socks in P.E so Ivard took him a pr. up. I woke up & was so sick. Ivard came back & came to bed but got mad & got up & went up town at 1:30 & never came home until 5:30 6:00 Dean took D.q. truck out.

I went back to sleep & never woke up until 4: when Dale called to say he was at Primary tending Randy. Dean stoped a min. on his way with D.q. truck at 4: I got up & read paper. I went & got Kids from Primary & took Barbra home & droped Dale off to clean D.q. yard then we went up to store & got donuts. I went to bed until time to go to work. Jerry worked D.q. 6: to 10:30 & we went to work. Ivard didn't work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment