Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, September 15, 2014

Tuesday, September 15, 1964

got letter from Ray

Windy & sunny

We came home from work & Jerry doctored & went right to bed until 5: I washed 3 batches of cloths, hung 2 out & went to bed at 10:30 & woke up at 11:30 so I hung other out then went back to bed but couldn't get to sleep until after noon. I woke up again at 3: & got up at 4: & got supper. Lyle went to Baker for Wards & Barbra went to her mothers so Terry & David came after school & Dale tended them

I took Jerry up to work at D.q at 6:

Ivard was gone to work before Kids woke up.

I fixed supper & we ate & at 7: Dean & Dale went to Mutual & I put Terry & David & Jackie to bed & here come Stanley so he went to bed too. Ivard come about 7:45. Jerry & I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment