Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Sunday, September 6, 1964

warm & breezy & nice

I came home from work & went right to bed & read paper & went to sleep until 1:45 Kids woke me up so I fixed dinner & we ate & Ivard took Dale up to church to collect Fast offerings & got gas for me to go to work.  Ivard got home at 7: A.M & was in bed when I came. Gail brought Kids home this morning & they went to Church.

After we ate I laid down for little while, I thought & never woke up until after dark then I went back to sleep & never woke up until they called me to go to work at 10:30. I was tired. Ivard didn't work today  Jerry went to fireside. no church tonite.

I get double time for tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment