Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, September 26, 2014

Saturay, September 26, 1964

sent Gene letter & money

Ray came home for day at 3: AM & went again about 1: AM

Sunny & warm

Came home from work & visited with Ray awhile then at 10:30 I went to bed & Ray & Jerry went with Pat & Wilma all day. They took Jackie up to Gails for day & Dale went with Gail on route today.

Dean went to library at 10: until noon then took Dairy q. truck out for last time of Season, Stanley went with him. Ivards day off.

Ivard was doing Peaches when I got home.  He made 2 batches jam all by himself & had it bottled when I got up, 18 qts he also had floor moped & dishes done. I Put Turkey in oven when I came home. got up at 2:30 & washed batch of cloths & wrote Gene a months news. We ate at 6: when Stanley & Dean stoped with D.q T. then they took it up & Dean had to work till 10: for Jerry. We went & mailed Genes letter & went to Gails to get Kids but they weren't home. We took Stanley home & came home & Daale & Jackie were here.  I went to bed & Jerry & Ray woke me up at 10:30 to go to work & gave me black leather gloves & white sweater for Birthday. I went to work

No comments:

Post a Comment