Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Friday, September 11, 1964

a little warmer.
We came home from work & went right to bed. Jerry got up & went to work at D.q. 11:45 until 2:. I woke up at 1:30 & was supposed to be to Dr. at 2:, I told Ivard to wake me but he never. I didn't even get a bath. Dr. Borron told me my blood sugar was high & they wanted me to go to hospital Monday morning for glucose test. I came home & we went up town & bought 15. worth of groc. & went to Wards & picked up our new table we ordered & curtains & came home & Ivard put it together & I fixed supper. Lyle picked Dale up on his way home from work to Tend Kids & he stayed all nite. Dean went out with D.q. truck we ate & Jerry went up to D. q. & met Ins guys about his policy. HE got Nancy to work for him & came home & went to bed & so did I. Ivard got called on Boise for 8:30. Gail came awhile. Jer. & I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment