Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sunday, September 20, 1964

Jerry left for Utah

cold windy all day_ sunny & cloudy

I came home from work & went right to bed & read paper & at 9: I went to sleep & slept most of time until 3:30 when Lyles Kids woke me up so noisy. Ivard, Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & sunday school & Ivard came home & got Sis Jerry had to open D. q at 10: till 5:30 when I went & got him.

Lyle brought Dale home just in time for church, didn't get home from Baker until late last nite. Dale went & cleaned D.q yard

I took Ivard up to D.q at 3:45 & he got Dodge & went to work.

I got books up & iorned a few shirts & went to bed & Jerry Dean, Dale & Jackie went to church. I droped Jerry off at bus station at 11: to go to Utah to Dr & see about school.

No comments:

Post a Comment