Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Monday, September 7, 1964

Lyle & Barbra came & did Jackies hair & I never did get any sleep. Jerry got called to Simplots

hot.

I came home from work & went right to bed & no one turned my blanket off & I woke up at 11: sweating to death.

Ivard went to work at 4 AM. & got home at 11: AM. then got called again tonite for 11: P.M

Jerry made a sald & Dean a cake & at 11:30 they took Jackie & went on D.q. truck. Dale went & cleaned D.q yard & went to Gails & out to Lyles. I couldn't sleep so I got up at noon & washed 2 batches of cloths & made me some ice tea & crocheted. at 2:30 I went back to bed & was just about to sleep at 3: when Kids called, having trouble with truck we drove all over north side for we found them, then it was OK & Dean & Jackie went on & Jerry came back to work at 5: & we went & got them ice & to store & they gave us our supper. They got so busy Dean had to go work 7: to 9:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment