Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, September 8, 2014

Tuesday, September 8, 1964

Went to Dr. & had Physical

sunny & nice

Jerry & I came home from work & went right to bed. Ivard was home & just takeing Jackie to school. He went & Paid water & came to bed.

I woke up at 1:15 & Ivard had water off fixing taps so I went back to bed. I got up at 2: & had bath & went to Dr. Borron at 3: & had complete physical & Pap & blood tests half to go in morning for blood sugar test. He told me I had heart Murmur & suspects sugar dibetes. I came home & Dean had supper & we ate & I went to bed until time to go to work.

Ivard didn't work today

Jerry went to work at D.q 6: to 11: & I picked him up & we went to work at Simplots

Dean was one of 9 freshman ask to Join Blue Key.

No comments:

Post a Comment