Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Friday, September 25, 1964

I lost 17 lbs on my 400 calorie diet first week Jerry got letter from Gene, move to Lartoka

Windy & warm

Stanleys birthday

We stoped on way home from work & got another bu & ½ of peaches & came home & Ivard was all ready & we did a bu. got 24 qts sliced & 7 qts jam he did after I went to bed. Jerry went right to bed & went & worked at D. q 11:30 to 2:15 & went back to bed.

Ivard went to work at 3: I went to bed at 1: & got up at 2:45 & had bath & bottled jam & went to Dr. at 4: I'd lost 17 lbs, he thought that was wonderful Dean fixed supper & got Jerry up at 5: & they ate & he took Jerry to work at D.q. at 6: I aclled & laid him off at Simplots he's half sick.

Dale didn't come home from school until 6:30 when I sent Dean after him then at 7: Dean went & sold concessions at game. I went to bed at 6: until time to go to work, stoped at D.q & reads Jerrys letter from Gene.

Ray came about 3: A.M. with Wilma Adkins, for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment