Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Friday, September 4, 1964

nice

Ivards day off he picked case of berries & took up to Peterson. I washed blankets_ rugs & cloths.

I called in & told them I'd be back to work & at 3:30 I broke my front tooth out I called dental lab & they said to come at 4: but they were all locked up so I called up & laid off again, wasn't going without my teeth.

Jerry & Nancy Came with her pick-up loaded with Jerrys stuff then he had to go to work 6: to close. Stayed here tonite, hes moving back to save money to go to school.

Ivard got put on brakemans board. Ivard & I went out to Lyles & played Penochle. Dale never Came from school, got off there & stayed all nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment