Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Monday, September 14, 1964

Dr. told me I have sugar dibeties.

cool breeze btu nice today

I got up at 6:45 & had a bath & got ready & at 7:45 I was up to Mercy hospital for glucose tests. they took 7 blood & urin tests, first three every half hr then one ever hr. I got home at 1:20 & ate & laid down until 4: then I went to see Dr. Borron & he told me I had dibeties and he wanted me to change to Dr. Hoage Hayas he knew more about it, can't see him till Frid

Jerry went to work at D.q. at noon then went up town & worked for tree cutting Service. Came home & ate at 5:30 & went to work at D.q 6: till 11: when I picked him up to go to work at Simplots.

I came home from Dr. & ate & went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment