Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Thursday, September 3, 1964

got letter from Gene

Ray left for Utah for school

sunny & warmer

got up & we took Sis to school & went & got Jerry & Ray & Jerry went to work for Ray until noon & Ray brought us home & went & did his business then went to work & Jerry took brought car home & I took him up town & home while Ivard picked case berries I washed 3 batches of cloths & made 2 pineapple apricot pies & 20 berry pies & IVard washed berries & put in freezer. I washed my hair & we played Scrabble all afternoon

Ivards day off. we had supper & at 7: we gathered Ray & his stuff up. He left on 8:15 train for Utah to go to school at B.Y.U. They want him to start work early. brought Kids home & Ivard & I went out to Lyles to Play Cards. Simplots called us back to work after I left but I didn't know it until later

No comments:

Post a Comment