Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Monday, September 21, 1964

sunny & windy washed 5 batches of cloths & got them all dry.

I came home from work & changed all the beds & washed them & Ivard helped me make them & cleaned the floors & did dishes then he went to bank for Jerry & out & got some paint & changed for Barbra.

I made some tea & took a pill to get rid of water & I was getting up every little while after I went to bed at 11:30.

Ivard went to work at 3: I got up at 3:30 & washed last batch & hung out

Dean & Jackie took D.q. truck out. I went back to bed at 4:30 until time to go to work Dale went out & tended Kids for Lyle.

Ivard got home in time to get me up to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment