Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Sunday, September 27, 1964

Sunny & warm

I came home from work & went right to bed & read paper & went to sleep at 9:30. woke up at 12: & fixed dinner. Ivard_ Jerry_Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & sunday school & Ivard came & got Jackie. We ate & Kids did dishes & we went out to Lyles for Stanleys birthday Party at 2: & was I ever suprised, it was for me too. Had fancy cake with candles on for each of us & icecream. I couldn't eat any. I got a new dress & house coat from Lyle & Kids & fancny rack of 3 Kinds of cologne from Gail. Dean took some clored Pictures. We came home at 4:45 & I went to bed & Dean took Ivard back out to Lyles when he took Jerry to work at 5: there was just him, Jackie & Debbie. They got ready for church & went out & got Ivard at 7: & he took Dean, Dale, Jackie & Debbie to church. Then they took Debbie home. after. I didn't ever sleep much. went to work at 11:.  Ivards day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment