Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, September 19, 2014

Saturday, September 19, 1964

took Barbra to Baker, Oregon Gail moved behind West jr. High

cool but sunny

Jerry & I came home from work & Jerry went to bed all day. I changed cloths & Ivard, Jackie & I went out & got Barbra & stoped & got gas & went to Baker, got there at 11: & met Lyle at Wards & he got off & we went looking at houses for rent he'd found then he took us to lunch and at 2: we left for home. Barbra stayed to come home with Lyle tonite. Dale is tending big kids, Cliffords wife has 2 little ones. We got home at 3:45 & Dean had car up to D.q., he was out on Truck & had Keys so I took Ivard to work. I came home & went to bed at 4:30 until time to work. Dean came home at 6: & took Jerry to work & tended Sis. He went to foot ball jamboree & she went to bed. Me & Jerry went to work

No comments:

Post a Comment