Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, September 5, 2014

Saturday, September 5, 1964

Jerry moved back home

I went back to work tonite

hotter

Jerry stayed here last nite then got up & spent all morning moving back. Ivard got called to Emmett breaking & was home by 10:30 then he got called on Boise local tonite at 11:30.

I got up & went up to dental lab & left my top plate & had 2 teeth put in  picked it up at 1:30 when Ivard & I went up & Paid Hales.

Dean cleaned up house & we moved everything around so we could get Jerrys stuff in. We put table in Kitchen but its too big so I called Wards & ordered a drop leaf. Dean & Jerry went on D.q. truck noon to 6: then Jerry went to work at D.q. 6: to close. Dale cleaned D.q. yard & went out to Lyles until 3: when they left for Black Lake for couple of days Dean went to high S. to game had to sell concessions. Dale & Jackie went up to Gails & tended Kids & stayed all nite I bathed & went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment