Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sunday, September 13, 1964

sunny & nice

I stayed in bed until about 10: Ivard, Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & sunday school, Ivard came home & got Sis. Jerry came home from Simplots & went right to bed all day, got up for dinner, he ahd to work D. q. 5: to close. had nite off at Simplots. I made me a pot of tea & cut one of my new pannels up & made new curtain on front door & little end window & washed woodwork & glass & got them up. I got dinner & we at at 1:30. Ivard went breakeing at 2:30 to 2: AM. I don't feel good I took Kids to church & made me another pot of tea & waited up for them & at 10: Jerry called & said to come & get them at D. q. they'd walked to there, Dean was at fireside. I was so mad at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment