Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wednesday, February 5, 1964

Sunny hard wind all afternoon 17° when I came home from work.

I read paper & Ivard came to bed with me to rub me & get me warm.  Lyle came.  I never went to sleep until 10:30 & woke up at 1: & never could go back To sleep.  I read awhile.  I got up at 3: When Kids came, got out early today.

Ivard went to bank for Jerry & put new spark plugs in Pick up.  He went to work at 4:

I washed a batch of cloths & had a bath & Dean fixed supper & we ate & he did dishes while I went after Jerry.

We took Jerry up to D.q to work at 5:30 for 6: to close so we could get to Piano lesson earlier.  Came back to D.q & Dale cleaned up yard & Jerry brought us home at 8: & took car back.  We bought 180 lbs sugar before it goes up the 1st.  Went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment