Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday, February 21, 1964

27° when we came home from work. I read paper & went to bed.

Ivard took car up to Romph's & had motor tune-up, didn't work right on our trip.  Gene went with Lyle to Boise

I got up at 12:30 when Ivard got home & we went up town & paid bills & went to bank. went to D.q. & had lunch & came home and Ivard went To work.  I made some payments out & worked on my books.

We had supper, Dean & Gene fixed it. Jerry came home from work and him & Dean & Mike went to Givins swimming but too many people so they came back home.  Gene went up to Gails.

Dale didn't come home from school but went streight up to Gails & stayed all nite to work Tomorrow.  I was supposed to go to Stanley Party at Ediths but too tired. Jackie & I went to bed at 8: My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment