Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday, February 10, 1964

Dean, Dale & Jackie had shots at school. Dean Scarlet F. & Tetnes & Dale & Jackie Tetnus, D.P.

sunny & cloudy - 23° when we came home from work

Ivard went breaking to Nyssa again left at 5:30 A.M & drove, picked all the others up. worked from 7: to 11:, 16 hrs.

I came home from work & thought I'd really get some sleep & at 11: school called & said Jackie was sick so I called Lyle to go get her, Ivard had one car & Jerry the other. I was just about asleep again when school nurse called. then Sis came & I got her to bed with me & she kept getting up & wakeing me one big night mare.

I got up at 3: & washed some cloths & cooked supper & we ate when Jerry got home.

Lyle came & got Dale to tend Kids 5: to 9: because Jerry & Dean went home teaching. Jackie & I went to bed at 7: & I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment