Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday, February 12, 1964

sunny this morning 24° when we came through Caldwell. Cloudy this afternoon.

I came home from work & took Jackie to school.  Ivard had gone to Parma breaking, took Jerry to work on his way. I read paper & went to bed at 9:30. got up at 2:20 & washed two batches of cloths cleaned up house, crocheted & cooked supper & we ate at 4:30 then Dale & I went & got Jerry & he tended Sis & Dean Dale & I went to Piano lessons. got home at 7:15 & Jerry, Dean & Dale went to Mutual Valentine Party with 2nd ward.

Ivard was home when we got home, he went over to Stake House at 9: to basketball game.

I went to bed until time to go to work

No comments:

Post a Comment