Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thursday, February 6, 1964

Sunny & warmer today.  18° when I came home from work.

I read paper & went to bed at 9: Ivard was still in bed he went back because he took Dean to Seminary & Jerry to work & Jackie to school.

phone woke me up at 11: time I got there it stoped. I was just about asleep again at 11:25 when it rang again, School nurse saying Jackie was crying with stomache so I went & got her & we just got in bed at 1: when here came Ivard, been up to Dobbs seeing about getting pick-up fixed.  I slept a little & got woke up at 3: so I got up & fixed supper.  Lyle was here showing Ivard a car & took Sis to Primary.

Ivards day off.  I went & got Jackie from Primary & Jerry from work & we ate

Lyle & family came at 6: & took Ivard, Dale & Jackie to Parma to Nyssa, Weiser basketball play off.  Lyle played got beat. got home 11:30 Jerry & Dean went home teaching then to show.  Came home at 10:30 & got me up & I went to work.  Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment