Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday, February 26, 1964

24° when we came from work sunny & nice today.

I read paper & went to bed at 9: & Ivard came back to bed I woke up at noon & Ivard had gome to take Gene up to Gails to go on route with him.  I was just about to sleep at 1: when I heard some one pounding on piano so I got up & Lyle, Barbara & Kids were here & Ivard was back. I crocheted & after they left & Ivard went to work I practiced piano laid down from 4: to 5:. Dale went & cleaned D.q_ yard after school. we ate when Jerry got home & Dean, Dale, Jackie & I went out to Hurrens &  took our piano lessons. I wrote to Ray while I waited my turn.  Jerry worked at D.q. 6: to close. we stoped there after our lesson & Dale bought us a treat. went to bed until time to go to work. Ivard & Gene come about 10:30

No comments:

Post a Comment