Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday, February 7, 1964

Sunny 17° when I came home from work.  Jackie didn't feel good so she stayed home.  I read paper & Jackie & I went to bed. We'd just been asleep a hr. when phone woke me up.  R. R. called to tell Ivard he was put on brakemans board it is his day off & he was up to Romph's Traded his pick-up off & $375 for a 1959 2 door sports De Soto. with with blue inside.

I couldn't go back to sleep so I read until Ivard came at noon & got up & washed some cloths & we played Scrabble all afternoon.  I was so tired I fixed supper & went after Jerry.

Lyle & Gail was takeing Ivard & I to show but Ivard got called out brakeing for 7:30 so I went.  Jerry had to go to work at D.q. so we took Dale & Jackie up to Lyles with Dean to Tend Kids & he tended Gails Too.  We couldnt get in so we drove all over then at 9: had to stand in line.  John Wayne "McKlintock" got Kids & got home at 1:15 A.M. Jackie & Debbie were still up.

No comments:

Post a Comment