Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday, February 14, 1964

Howard Grange Sr. died of cancer last nite, Louie called. got heart shaped box candy from Ray

Sunny & nice. 21° when I came home from work. I went right to bed & Ivard came too. He'd been up & taken Sis to school & went & got his check.

I got up at 11:30 & figured out Ivards check & made out payments & we went to bank, paid bills & got few groc. & gas and stoped at D.q. & had lunch came home & Ivard got ready & I took him to work at 3: & picked Jackie up from school. got books up & made Jello for supper. Dean came home & made a cake & when Jerry got home we ate & at 6: Barbra & Clifford came & got Dale to tend Kids until Dean got home from Home Teaching with Jerry.

Clifford got married tonite at Homedale

Jackie & I went to bed about 8:

Jerry took Dean up to Lyles then took Dale up to Gails to stay all nite to go on route in morning with Gail. Jerry came home & got to bed early.

My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment