Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thursday, February 20, 1964

sent Key letter

26° when we came home from work. sunny & breezy all day. My pay day

I washed a read paper & went to bed at 9:30. Ivard & Sis were in bed & they got up & Ivard took her to school. I called & made Gene an appointment for his physical with Dr. Swaine & he bathed & went at 10:30. when Ivard got home from getting new tire for one we wrecked on trip, guy gave it to him when he bought car, they hadn't fixed it right.

I got up at 2: & Ivard had gone to work_ Dusty had to go do some business. I washed some cloths & helped Gene with his business

We ate when Jerry got home & I took him up to D.q. to work 6: to Close.  He gave me a drink & a case of toilet papyer for 2 yr supply

Came home & went to bed at 7: until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment