Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday, February 16, 1964

went from Rex burg to Salt Lake

We drove in snowstorm last part of way & first.  We got to Rexburg at 3: AM & got a double motel room & went to bed. got up at 8:00, Ivard & I & went up & woke Gene up & I sat & crocheted while Ivard went in & helped Gene get all his stuff in car then we went back & got Lyle & Barbra, & went up & met Genes girl, Linda Anderson & he told her good bye & we went to Idaho Falls & ate at 11:30 had the dinner, I had salmon steak, good at 12:30 we left for Salt Lake, got to Sara's at 4: & went up to Mortuary with them at 6: until 8:30 then we went up to Ruth & Rays & talked until 10:30 & Gene, Lyle & Barbara stayed there & Ivard & I went down to Irv's & sat & talked Jim & Connie came & it was 1: before we got to bed.

Ivards day off. I laid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment