Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday, February 24, 1964

Jerry left for Salt Lake to see Dr.

Hard wind 34° when I got home from work

I read paper & went to bed at 9: & got up at 1: & crocheted while Ivard & Gene got lunch then I washed 2 batches of cloths and practiced piano

Ivard went to work at 3:

Dean fixed supper & we ate when Jerry got home.

Lyle came & got Dale to tend Kids for little while and Jerry Gene & Dean went up to D.q then they took Jerry to catch train for Salt Lake at 8:30 for his appointment with D. They went up to Gails after & never got home until 10:30 Ivard got home right after.

Jackie & I went to bed at 7: & I got up at 10:30 & got ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment