Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday, February 9, 1964

sunny & cloudy. thawed a little

Ivard rode to Nyssa to work with some guy at 5:45, breaking.

I got up when Jerry, Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & Jackie & I had a bath.  Jerry came home at 10: & changed his cloths & went up to work at D.q. 10: to 5:

I drove Ivards new car & we went to sunday school, Jackie & I. I had to give closeing prayer & Jackie had to give 2½ min. talk. On our way home we stoped at D.q. & Jerry gave us our dinner, hamberger, fries & drink. Came home & changed our cloths & Kids made Valentines & I worked on my books & read paper

Jackie & I went to bed for couple of hrs.

Jerry had to be to meeting at 6: so we all went and I went to choir practice & sang in choir. Came home from church at 8:30 & Ivard was home I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment