Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday, February 3, 1964

Sunny but cold & frost this morning. It was 15° when I came home from work.

Ivard had taken Dean to Seminary & Jerry to Safeway & was just takeing Sis when I came.  I read paper & went to bed at 9: Ivard came to bed & got me warm.

Ivard read most of day.

I got up at 3:45 when Sis came & Ivard went to work.

Dean fixed hot cakes for supper

I went for Jerry & had to wait ½ hr. so I crocheted.

Jerry had to work at D.q. 6: to close.  I took him up & waited for Dale to clean up his yard.  sat & talked to Edith & Jerry gave me a drink

got books up & went to bed at 7: & read awhile

went up & Took car to Jerry & went to work from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment