Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturday, February 1, 1964

Sunny & thawed

Ivard got home about 7:40 & came to bed & I got up & took Jerry to Safeway and went back to bed & read awhile.

Dean did work & at 11:30 Lyle came & got him to tend Kids & brought him home at 7:

I washed cloths & iorned all morning.  Ivard & Sis went up to Gails but they weren't home.  Ivard fixed us lunch & I washed my hair & we played Scrabble while it dried.

I fixed hambergers ready to fry & Ivard cooked them while I went after Jerry at 5: Gail & Dale ended up there so I brought Dale home.  We stoped at D.q. & they got their checks & Dale cleaned his yard. Came home & ate & Ivard went breaking at 7:30.  Jerry went to baptisimal & brought $12. worth of groc. home & us a drink.  I went to bed at 9:30.  Jerry - Dean & Dale stayed up awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment