Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday, February 25, 1964

JErry got home from Salt Lake

25° when we came from work sunny & nice all day

I read paper & went to bed at 9: with Ivard.

I never woke up until 2:30

Barbra had to go to D.q. & learn how this aftenroon so she could start work tonite so Gene went up & tended Kids

Ivard went to work at 3:

I washed some cloths & when Jackie came we went to dancing Dean had supper ready when we got home & we ate.

I took Dean & Dale to Mutual at 6:30, early for practice, & Jackie & I stoped at D.q & had drink & got milk.  I went to bed at 7: & Jackie came at 8: Gene got home after Kids came from Mutual.

Gail came a min.

Ivard got home at 10:30 & Jerry got home from Salt Lake at midnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment