Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday, February 13, 1964

got letter from Ray

got pretty plant for Valentine from Jerry

snowed a inch during nite. 21° when we came home and foggy. Sun came out & melted snow but we still have the old.

Ivard took Sis to school & Came to bed awhile then got up & bathed.

Ivard got bumped off breakman board & got a 3: job with Sat. & Sunday off. I got up at 2:30 & he had gone

got a real pretty plant delivered from Jerry for Valentine.

I practiced PIano for 1 hr & 10 min & crocheted. Jackie called Lyle & he came & took her to Primary & Herry brought her home when he came from work. I got supper & we ate & Jerry went to work at D.q. at 6: to close.

Lyle came & got Dale to tend Kids 7:15 to 10:15.

I went to bed at 7:15 until time to go to work. Ivard got home at 10:30 & got me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment