Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wednesday, February 19, 1964

Jerry got home from Salt Lake at midnite

37°  when we came home from work_ sunny & cloudy, real windy I read paper & washed batch of cloths & put one in dryer I did last nite & went to bed at 9:15. Ivard had got up at 6: & taken Jac Dean to Seminary & Jackie to school & he came back to bed.

I got up at 2: & Ivard fixed lunch & I washed 2 more batches of cloths

Ivard went to work at 3: & Gene went & got Jackie from school & they went up to Gails to get her cloths she left Sunday & never got home until 4:45

I fixed supper & practiced piano we ate & Gene went up to church house for his appointment with Bishop at 5: and me & Kids went out to Hurrens for Piano lesson I went up to D.q. at 3: & got milk. Came home at 8: & Jackie & I went to bed & Dean went to Basketball game at 8 with Mike. Ivard came home at 10:30 & got me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment