Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday, February 4, 1964

Gene called, said he'd decided to go on mission.  Wants us to come & get him 16th

Sunny, 18° when I came home from work.  read paper & went to bed with Ivard, he'd just got back from takeing Sis.

Jerry got up at 9: & went to Dr. & did his business, day off

I woke up at 1: & couldn't go back to sleep so I read until 2:45 & got up & got ready to take Sis danceing she came home at 3:40 & Jerry took us up & left us & went & got hair cut They came & got us at 5:30, Dean drove & we came home & ate, they had it all ready.  I fixed a new zipper in my work pants & fixed 2 pr for Sis & a dress & a pr. pants for Dale.

Ivard went to work at 4:

Dean did dishes & Jerry took him & Dale to Mutual & Came home & doctored his infected wart.  I went to bed at 7:30 until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment