Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday, February 2, 1964

Ray called & said Mother was sick

I went back to work at SImplots after being sick 3 weeks

Sunny - frosty this morning.

Ivard got home from work about 7:30 & came to bed I didn't sleep very good, didn't feel good.

Jerry, Dean & Dale went to Priesthood at 8:50 & I got up & read paper.  Jerry came home at 10:10 & got Jackie & I and we went to sunday school and Fast meeting.  I bore my testimony we came home at 1:15 & Jerry & Dale went gathering Fast Offering.  I fixed dinner & Ivard got up when Jerry came & we ate Ivard went to work at 4: I worked on cross word puzzle I took Jerry to work at D.q 5: till close & he gave me a drink Lyle called & I talked to him awhile then got books up & went to bed at 6:15.  Ray called at 9: & woke me up & I read until 10: then got up & got ready & took car up for Jerry & Wilma Picked me up & I went back to work at Simplot

No comments:

Post a Comment