Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wednesday, January 31, 1962

still goffy & misserable

When I got home Ivard had gone to hospital for ex-rays.

Jackie watched T.V. & I went to bed, I was so tired. Ivard came a little later. I slept until noon then got up & Ivard had gone down basement to see if he could find shut off on water & found a cracked elbo on hot water line & all the hot water was leaking in basement. Him & Dusty Rhodes fixed a new one. Now we don't have to buy the new tank. I took Ivard to Dr & he will have to go back to hospital if he isn't any better by Sat, after takeing anti-biodics. He thinks he has a deep assess the ex-rays don't show, hes eating wrong too. Went to Rail road & got groc. Came home & laid down an hr & Mrs Kotter came & took Ivard & I up to "Chief" to meeting about getting into new Co. Vita Rich. At 10:30 I went to work. Jerry went on Mutual work.

No comments:

Post a Comment