Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Thursday, February 1, 1962

Got letter from Kay

cloudy again all day.

I came home from work, I was so tired I went right to bed & slept all day. Got up at 5:

Ray didn't go to school today he cleaned floors & had to go to a meeting at work this afternoon then to work at 4:

Ivard went to Dr. for his shot. Jackie had nap with me & Ivard woke her up at 3: & they went to Adrian & got Gene, they picked Jerry up on their way home.

I got supper & we ate when they came. I got my books up.

Jerry went to meeting & Ray went to dance practice.

Kurt came to visit with Gene then they went away awhile then John came awhile then John came awhile when he got home & they went awhile.

I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment