Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Monday, January 1, 1962

Sunny - not too cold

I got up & put the turkey the ward gave us, on to cook at 8:30. I made cranberry salad, dressing & fixed a can of yams with marshmellow on & made out the hot rolls & peeled potatoes; then I played games with the Kids.

Jerry went to Idaho City with Alice & Garners all day.

At noon Gail, Lynda & Kids came & brought Gene & Ivard home and we ate dinner about 3: Kids did dishes & Lynda went up & dried some cloths.

Ivard & Gail watched bowl games

Kristine Kept getting in things, breaking dishes & spilled Jackies 3 boxes bath salts. I didn't feel good any way & I told Lynda she ought to tend her. she got mad & said she wouldn't come any more & they went home as soon as Gene came from hauling garbage. I went to bed at Six and had a good cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment