Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Friday, January 26, 1962

Mother sent me new dress & Kids some Valentines.

warmer 25 degrees today

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed until noon then got ready & Ivard took Jackie & I up to Superior Western & Jackie had a hair cut & Shampoo & I had tint, cut & set. Ivard went & got a new gas tank on car & picked us up at 4: I went to drug store & went & Paid place & got groc. & we came home & I got supper and Ivard went back after Jerry. Ray went to work for little while after school.

We ate & at 6:30 all of us went over to Middleton to Junior basket ball tournment. Our ward beat Kuna. 45 to 30. Ray went out on fouls. We got home at 11: & went right to bed. I sure was tired.

My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment