Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sunday, January 7, 1962

My first day as S. School teacher - Dales class

Cloudy but warmer

I read paper in bed & got my sunday school lesson. Jerry - Ray & Dean went to Priesthood and I made a meat loaf scalloped potatoes & put in icebox to cook when we got home & a Jello salad. Dale Jackie & I went to Sunday school at 11:30, I had to be to prayer meeting at 11:40. My first day as Sunday School teacher, had 17 Kids - Dales class. Ivard was still in bed when we left. When we got home from Testimony meeting Ivard had meat loaf & potatoes cooked & we heated some string beans & ate at 3:

Ray went to Kotters all day, got home at 10:30

No church tonite.

I played Scrabble with Ivard & wrote Mother & Lyle.

Watched T.V.

Went to bed at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment