Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wednesday, January 17, 1962

sent Bill Birthday card & note

I went back to work

Sunny

Jerry took Ray to Seminary & Ivard took Jerry to work and went and got my riders. I had gas so bad I didn't sleep all nite. Got up & went & got Ivard - he took pick-up to Jesse Clarks to be fixed. We went & payed Shade oil then played Scrabble.

At 12:40 I took Jackie to dance lesson then went & signed for unemployment & paid Alexamders. Came home & Ivard had last nites dishes done and a big Kettle of corn popped for Dale to take to Cub Scouts.

We played Scrabble.

I fixed supper & we ate when Jerry & Ray got home.

Jerry went to M-Men & Gleaner meeting.

Ray did dishes

I went to bed at 7:30 & slept until 10:30. I went back to work tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment