Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wednesday, January 24, 1962

Got letter from Claudia

Cold, but warmer. got to 2 degrees last nite & 18 above today.

I came home from work and ate & read paper & went to bed at 9:45.

I got up at 12:30 & took Jackie to dancing then we came home & got Ivard & took him out to Jesse Clarks to get pick-up. The Ins. fixed it, after Jerrys wreck.

Came home & played Scrabble then Ivard took Ray to work & Dean to get some school paper & I worked on my books. We played another Scrabble & I got supper.

I went to bank & put some money in my Savings account.

Dale didn't go to Cub Scouts, it was posponed.

We ate supper when Ivard got Jerry & I went to bed until time to go to work.

Ray went to work after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment