Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thursday, January 18, 1962

Sent Gail birthday card & $2. for show

Snowed during nite & on & off all day.

I came home from work and read paper & went to bed at 9:30, Ivard was still in bed.

Dale stayed home sick.

I got up at 2:30 & washed a batch of cloths & put spare ribs in oven & played Scrabble with Ivard.

Ray came home from school & Ivard took him to work and took Dale & Jackie to Primary then went & got them.

Ivard Dean & I played Scrabble. I cooked supper & we ate when Ivard got back from getting Jerry. Ray came home too.

I got books up & went to bed at 7:30 until time to go to work.

Kids all stayed home tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment