Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Monday, January 15, 1962

Got letter from Lyle.

Foggy all morning - sunny & thawing all afternoon.

Jerry took Ray to Seminary then Ivard took Jerry to work & went over to Caldwell & got my riders from work.

I got up at 10: & read paper & ate & worked on my books & fixed out payments & Ivard & I played Scrabble. At 2: we went to Bank & paid bills & got the licence for car.

Had a sundee on way home. got home at 4: Kids were home from school.

Ray didn't have to go to work tonite. He read his school book until 5:30 then Ivard took him up to church at 6: for Play practice, on his way after Jerry.

I fixed supper & we ate and Jerry & Dean went to Mutual.

Jerry got fined $15. for his wreck Friday with $5. suspended.

Ivard & I played Scrabble & watched T.V. I rode with him to take my riders, I laid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment